Admission to over 55 of the best attractions, activities, and tours are included with your Go San Diego Pass. Do as much as you like each day for one low, affordable price. This is the Multi-Attraction Pass that allows you to do MORE for less! It's the perfect way to save time, save money and eliminate hassles on your San Diego vacation!
Unlimited admission to over 55 top attractions
Preferred entry and gifts at select attractions
SAVINGS of up to 20% on shopping and dining
Go San Diego Pass holders save 15% on stays at LEGOLAND Hotel.
The Go San Diego 5-Day Attraction Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 40 top attractions and activities for one low price, including the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND® California, Safari Park, bicycle tours, kayaking, harbor tours, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day.
Visit as many as many of the following attractions as you can!
- SeaWorld® San Diego
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo-Skip the line
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park-skip the line
- USS Midway Museum
- 1 Hour Harbor Cruise with Hornblower Cruises OR Whale Watching (choice of 1)
- Whale Watching Cruise with Newport Landing
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- Belmont Park Combo: Unlimited Rides, Plus Unlimited Attractions
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- Knott's Berry Farm
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Downtown
- Museum of Making Music
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- San Diego City Tour
- One Way Coronado Ferry
- Japanese Friendship Garden of San Diego
- GoCar Tours; 30 minute navigational tour
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Your choice - Bike, Snorkel, Kayak or Stand-up Paddle Board rental
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Your choice - Bike, Snorkel, Kayak or Stand-up Paddle Board rental
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- The Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- La Jolla & Coronado Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Sesame Place-(Spring 2022)
- UTC Ice Sports Center, Indoor Ice Skating
- Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
- Catalina Flyer
- Mingei International Museum (opening late 2021)
- San Diego Art Institute
- Richard Nixon Library
- The Plunge San Diego
- New Children's Museum
- PETCO Park Tours
- Speed Circuit All Access (with access to Ropes Course and Thrill Park)
- Hollywood Museum
Plan your own fun San Diego vacation. Where and when is entirely up to you with the Go San Diego 5-Day Attraction Pass. Buy it today!
Go San Diego 5-Day Attraction Pass
Operating times vary from attraction to attraction. Most Attractions are closed on major holidays. Please see your Guidebook for more inforomation.
Child Ticket: 3 - 12 years of age
This Go San Diego Pass is good for 5 days. Passes are delivered via email along with a digital guidebook. Print your Pass or present it right on your mobile device to get in to each attraction. All Go San Diego Pass attractions are subject to availability. On occasion some museums, attractions and tours are closed due to private functions without prior notice. Call the attraction in advance to check on accessibility for the date(s) you plan to visit. Customer must have pass and proper ID to redeem. Lost passes are nonrefundable. The Go San Diego Pass is valid for a definitive time period.