Revel with Samuel Adams, John Hancock, Dorothy Quincy and other prominent Bostonians as they lift their glasses in celebration, raise their voices in song and determine the fate of Colonial America!
Sample Rustic Fare
Revel With Prominent Bostonians
The Best Hospitality In All Of 18th Century Boston
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum invites you to a night of colonial merrymaking! Leave your 21st century troubles and cares behind, grab a mug of ale, and join the Sons and Daughters of Liberty for the best hospitality in all of 18th century Boston.
Revel with Samuel Adams, John Hancock, Dorothy Quincy and other prominent Bostonians as they lift their glasses in celebration, raise their voices in song and determine the fate of Colonial America! Sample rustic fare, play authentic games, learn boisterous songs and cheerful dances in a spirited colonial tavern atmosphere. Let joy be unfettered and laughter unchained with the Sons of Liberty and Daughters of Freedom!
Ye Tavern Keep's Bill of Fare Menu:
Selection of beverages offered at an additional charge:
- An abundant platter of rosemary roasted chicken's legs marinated in our Tavern Keep's secret marinade recipe.
- Roasted sweet meat of swine, served with grained mustard and delicious chutney.
- Robust cheese platters featuring sharp cheddar cheese, Emmental swiss cheese and Blue stilton cheese.
- An assortment of freshly baked breads.
- Fresh vegetable pickings including radishes, tomatoes, carrots, celery and pickled cucumbers.
- A delicate selection of fruits, including grapes, sliced and whole apples, citrus and dried apricots
- Beverages (not included in the price)
- Beers provided by Boston's own Harpoon Brewery.
- Benjamin Edes' Punch: a refreshing blend of red wine, rum, and citrus.
- Hot buttered rum, a favorite drink of Mr. Paul Revere
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay wine options.
- Refreshing lemonade.
- Hot and ice teas and coffee.
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum® is a registered service mark of Historic Tours of America®, Inc.
Tavern Nights at Boston Tea Party Ships
Shows run the 1st Friday of the month. See calendar for availability.
April through October: Doors open for cocktails at 7:30pm, performance begins at 8:00pm.
November through March: Doors open at 6:30pm, performance begins at 7:00pm.
Reservations are required. Reservation based tickets are non-refundable. You may reschedule up to 24 hours in advance of tour time by calling 617-338-1773.
306 Congress Street (Congress St Bridge), Boston, Ma 02210
Congress Street and Purchase Street
Price the same regardless of age. Children are welcome.