For One Low Price you can Make the Most of your Vacation. The San Diego Explorer Pass-3 Attractions is the best choice for big savings. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admissions to 3 attractions of your choice. Select from over 40 top attractions.
Discounted prices on 3 Attractions
Discounts on Dining, Shopping and Services
With a San Diego Explorer Pass you have your choice of 3 great attractions from a list of many. You have access to many popular destinations and activities for one low price.
This fully customizable pass provides the flexibility to create an itinerary that you can enjoy at your own pace. In addition to saving money on your visit, the San Diego Explorer Pass has numerous attractions that will appeal to the entire family.
The pass is valid for three attractions and is valid for up to 60 days. To activate the pass, present the digital pass at a participating attraction between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm. The timer starts the first time that you use your pass.
The digital guidebook provides additional bonus savings, incredible discounts and unique offers from select attractions, restaurants and retailers. Along with the cost savings, the San Diego Explorer Pass saves you time because you can bypass the long lines at ticket booths, which gives you more time to enjoy Sunny San Diego.
Choose 3 Attractions from the following list:
Plan your own fun San Diego vacation. Where and when is entirely up to you with the San Diego Explorer Pass. Get your Ticket today!
- Choice of: San Diego Zoo or San Diego Safari Park
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- Jet Ski Rental-San Diego Harbor
- 2 Day Hop on Hop off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley Tours
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Whale Watching by City Cruises
- City Cruises- Best of the Bay Cruise
- The Plunge San Diego
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Sightseeing Walking Tour
- La Jolla- Full Day Snorkel Rental
- La Jolla-90 Minute Kayak Rental
- La Jolla-90 Minute Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- La Jolla-Surf Board Rental
- La Jolla-Full Day Bike Rental
- Coronado-Full Day Bike Rental
- Coronado-90 Minute Tandem Kayak Rental
- Coronado-Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
- Belmont Park Ride and Play Pass
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- San Diego Harbor-2 Hour Kayak Rental
- 2-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
- 1 hour Scooter Rental
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego City Tour
- The Flagship Patriot Jet Boat
- GoCar San Diego Tours: One-Hour Navigational Tour
- Mingei International Museum (opening Late 2021)
- San Diego Pier Fishing
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- UTC Ice Sports Center, Indoor Ice Skating
- New Children's Museum
- Museum of Man
- Speed Circuit All Access (with access to Ropes Course and Thrill Park)
San Diego Explorer Pass-3 Attractions
Operating times vary from attraction to attraction. Most Attractions are closed on major holidays. Please see your Guidebook for more information.
Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you need to do is present your All-Inclusive pass at each attraction to be scanned and you're in. Visiting an attraction activates your pass. There's no need to pay at the gate, all the attractions on your pass are included.
Child Ticket: 3 - 12 years of age.
This San Diego Explorer Pass is good for 3 attractions. Passes are activated the first time they are used. All Go San Diego Pass attractions are subject to availability. On occasion some museums, attractions, and tours are closed due to private functions without prior notice.
Passes are delivered via email along with a digital guidebook. Print your Pass or present it right on your mobile device to get in to each attraction. Customer must have pass and proper ID to redeem. Lost passes are nonrefundable. The Go San Diego Pass is valid for a definitive time period.