The Los Angeles Explorer Pass- is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 60% off retail prices on admission to 5 attractions and activities. 30+ options to choose from and 60 days to use your pass. Take time, save time and have a great time!
Save Money: Save up to 60% off combined admission prices.
Save Time: Skip the line at select attractions.
Flexibility: Create your own itinerary from over 30+ attraction choices.
Freedom: Do as much as you want each day or take up to 60 days to use your pass.
Insider Info: Free guidebook and map available in 5 languages.
The Los Angeles Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 60% off retail prices on admission to 5 attractions of your choice from over 30+ choices. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 60 days to use your pass. Attractions include a Big Bus Los Angeles hop-on hop-off Classic Tour, Warner Bros Studio Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm, Aquarium of the Pacific, Six Flags Magic Mountain and more.
Choose 5 attractions from the following list:
- Big Bus Los Angeles- 1 Day Classic Ticket
- Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Food, Arts, Culture DTLA Waking Tour
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Shanti HOT Yoga
- California Science Center IMAX Movie
- Chinese Theatres Guided Tour
- Celebrity Bike Tour (self guided) by Bikes and Hikes
- Big Bus Celebrity Lifestyle and Homes Tour
- Seaside - Santa Monica Pier $15 dining credit
- Buca Di Beppo-Farmer's Market $15 dining credit
- Night Star Tour
- Whale Watch in Long Beach and San Pedro
- Harbor Cruise in Long Beach and San Pedro
- Hollywood Sign Tour
- SoFi Stadium Tour
- LA Zoo
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- Grammy Museum
Los Angeles Explorer Pass-5 Attractions
Operating times vary with each attraction. Most attractions are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. Please see Guidebook for details.
Certain attractions may require reservations. While most do not require reservations, please read the "Getting In" details for each of your selected attractions to see if a reservation is required.
Child Ticket: 3-12 years. Under 3 are free.
Passes are delivered via email along with a digital guidebook. Print your Pass or present it right on your mobile device to get in to each attraction.
Lost card(s) are nonrefundable.