The Go Oahu Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail on admission to over 35 top activities, attractions, and tours for one low price. Choose attractions as you go and take up to 14 days to use your pass.
Save Money: Save up to 55% off combined admission prices.
Save Time: Skip the line at select attractions.
Flexibility: Create your own itinerary from over 35 attraction choices.
Freedom: No limitations. Do as much as you want each day within 14 days.
The Go City Oahu is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 35 activities, attractions, and tours for one low price, including Pearl Harbor attractions, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 14 days to use your pass. All 5 day passes include a bonus choice of a Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park, Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau and Dinner Show, Alii Kai Dinner Cruise, Germaine's Luau, or a 1-day Jeep Wrangler rental.
Choose from ONE of the following bonus attractions:
...And visit as many of the following attraction as you can with your Go Oahu Pass!
- Moana Splash and Sea Park Admission
- Savor the Flavor Tour: A Coffee & Chocolate Experience
- Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran with drinks
- North Shore Dole Pineapple Farm Tour
- Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson (for 2+) by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
- Full-Day Tour: Hidden Gems, Turtles & Snorkeling
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Snorkel Rental on the North Shore
- Wet 'n Wild Hawaii
- Voyaging Catamaran Tour at Kualoa Ranch
- Bishop Museum
- Battleship Missouri
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Historical City Tour
- Makapuu Lighthouse Hike
- Guided Hike on North Shore
- Yoga under the Palms
- Waimea Valley
- Iolani Palace
- Pacific Fleet Submarine
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped and Bike Rentals
- Hawaiian Lei Making on Sunset Beach
- Shoreline Fishing Experience on North Shore
- Snorkel the North Shore
- Kayak-3 Hour Rental
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Lyon Arboretum
- Choose one of these tours: Taste of Kualoa Tour, Voyaging Catamaran Tour at Kualoa Ranch OR Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Rance
- Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites Hike
Begin making plans for your hassle free, money saving, fun filled Oahu Vacation today! Buy your eticket and get your Go Oahu Pass!
Go Oahu Pass- a smarter way to explore.
Go Oahu 5-Day Attraction Pass
Operating times vary with each attraction. Please see Guidebook for details. Most attractions are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. The Go Oahu Pass is valid for 5 days.
Child Ticket: 3-12 years. Under 3 are free.
This Go Oahu is valid for 5 days. All Go Oahu Pass attractions are subject to availability.
Passes are delivered via email along with a digital guidebook. Print your Pass or present it right on your mobile device to get in to each attraction.